Technical difficulties
All our lectures are video linked with York. Currently most of our lecturers have been in York, so we get a big screen video projection of them. Or at least we would. This isn't a moan or anything, cos I know they're working to fix it, it's just quite amusing on occassions. This morning's lecture was delivered to us by the top of someone's head. Previous speakers have included 'the waving hand' and, my personal favourite, 'the invisible demonstration' (audio only) - "What you just heard there, Hull, was..."
It'll be sorted out soon, but I think we're becoming quite fond of this new style of teaching.
It'll be sorted out soon, but I think we're becoming quite fond of this new style of teaching.

3 Comments:
That really made me chuckle - thank you!
Oh, and I hope it gets fixed soon.... :oP
It was indeed, Ian. But I took it off the site.
you are lovely! Hope practicals don't go the same way!!!! Speak soon
Post a Comment
<< Home