posted by Michael at 10:56 am
(Al)I love kitty she's so beautiful. What a lovely colour. Her and Manny would have beautiful babies.I don't know about the vase though, I've never seen one like it, particularly like it anyway.(Hairs) That cat's got a small head.(Al) I cant believe I got a whole diary posting.When are you coming home. I still have to show you my darker hair.(Hairs) Darker Hairs she means!?!?!?!?!? I'm brooding like Spiderman 3. Hhhmmmya hmmmya.
Looks like a hyacinth vase to me. What was it doing anointing you? Lovely cat, can you bring it home for Dad?This is the first time I have commented on your blog! Keep on blogging, it's brightened my day amid the Parliamentary gloom.Sis xx
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
(Al)I love kitty she's so beautiful. What a lovely colour. Her and Manny would have beautiful babies.
I don't know about the vase though, I've never seen one like it, particularly like it anyway.
(Hairs) That cat's got a small head.
(Al) I cant believe I got a whole diary posting.
When are you coming home. I still have to show you my darker hair.
(Hairs) Darker Hairs she means!?!?!?!?!? I'm brooding like Spiderman 3. Hhhmmmya hmmmya.
Looks like a hyacinth vase to me. What was it doing anointing you?
Lovely cat, can you bring it home for Dad?
This is the first time I have commented on your blog! Keep on blogging, it's brightened my day amid the Parliamentary gloom.
Sis
xx
Post a Comment
<< Home