Monday, May 29, 2006

Quite contrary

A few weeks ago I had a conversation with someone about Napoleon. I said he was my hero and he said he was the antichrist. That was pretty much the end of that.

To have three royal families but no monarchy. Surely this is the very essence of 'French'.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello honey, glad your still blogging away from loss of men to naploleon how fab. Please can I listen to the beethoven next time we meet couldn't keep up with the doo doo dumbs !!!

8:40 pm, May 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

opps I forgot my name love from Lara xxxxxxxxxx

8:41 pm, May 30, 2006  
Blogger Kate John said...

i wrote my individual assignment on napoleon at a-level, arguing that he 'invented' the modern dictatorship. i seem to remember i did rather well with it despite having done absolutely no research and not knowing 1 thing about napoleon to this day. i'm not even sure i'm spelling his name right.

10:02 pm, June 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home